If you have any questions, please contact Scott Mancini at email@example.com.
Volunteer Package – $55
As a Volunteer you will receive the following:
- Two (2) Official Tournament Golf Shirts
- One (1) Official Tournament Hat
- One (1) Volunteer Badge – Good As Tournament Pass & Parking for the Tournament Week
- Four (4) Weekly Grounds Badges – For friends or family members
- Meals Provided on Scheduled Work Days
- One (1) Volunteer Party Invitation
2015 Meijer LPGA Classic presented by Kraft Committee Descriptions
Responsibilities include greeting spectators and distributing program guides, pairing sheets, course maps, and other items as they enter the tournament; answer questions regarding directions, pairings, and any other Tournament related information.
* Must be able to stand for extended periods of time outside and have a positive, friendly attitude at all times when interacting with spectators.
Responsibilities include: selling tickets, distribute “Will Call” tickets, scan tickets for entry, assist spectators with special needs, answer questions regarding directions, pairings, and any other Tournament related information. Positions are at both on-site and off-site locations.
Responsibilities include: caddie registration, distributing and collecting caddie bibs, organizing nameplates, managing and maintaining caddies’ hospitality area, and assisting the professional caddies throughout the Tournament.
Carts & Shuttles
Responsibilities include: distribution of golf carts to authorized volunteers and tournament staff, shuttle volunteers to their course location, provide shuttle service for designated spectators, and charge vehicles at the end of the day.
* Must be knowledgeable in golf etiquette and able to operate a golf cart.
Responsibilities include distributing range balls and placing the appropriate nameplate to identify each player at both on-site and off-site locations.
Responsibilities include: welcoming sponsors and other guests as they enter their designated hospitality suite, ensure guests that enter hospitality suites have proper credentials, distribute wristbands, program guides, and pairing sheets, answer questions regarding directions, pairings, and any other Tournament related information, control spectator conversation and movement, and ensure players are not disturbed during play.
Shift Schedules: Thursday – Sunday
* Must be able to stand for extended periods of time outside.
Responsibilities include obtaining scores via radio from the walking scorers and entering player names & scores into leaderboard computer.
* Must have substantial golf knowledge and basic computer knowledge
Responsibilities include: ensuring fair play among all participants and the safety of spectators. Marshals are stationed on each tee and green, landing areas, and player crossovers.
* Must be knowledgeable in golf etiquette, be able to walk to and from hole location assignments, have adequate vision and hearing, and be able stand for extended periods of time. Feel free to bring a small chair to use during down times. **Committee specific training will be provided prior to the event.
Floating/Roaming Marshal Pool
Responsibilities include assisting other marshals both on and off course, as needed.
* Must be knowledgeable in golf etiquette, be able to walk to and from assignments, have adequate vision and hearing, and stand for extended periods of time. Feel free to bring a small chair to use during down times. **Committee specific training will be provided prior to the event.
Responsibilities include: assisting Tournament Staff with the general operations of the Media Center and promotion of the Tournament, checking in members of the media, assisting with clipping articles and interviews, and other duties as assigned by the Tournament Staff.
Responsibilities include: locker room set up, player registration, prepare and distribute player information packets and other items, distribute player mail and packages, answer various player requests, and assist with locker room maintenance.
* Women ONLY committee.
Responsibilities include assisting Tournament Staff with amateur registration and bag drop, staff gift area, and assemble and distribute gift bags. Will be assigned to second committee in order to complete required volunteer shifts.
Shift Schedules: Tuesday –Wednesday only
Assist groups participating in the Pro-Am, including driving carts, caddie, and various other duties.
Shift Schedules: Tuesday-Wednesday
*Must be knowledgeable in golf etiquette, able to operate a golf cart, and able to lift heavy objects.
Stationed in the scoring tent/trailer at the 1st and 10th holes; will obtain signed scorecards from the players after they have completed their round. The tournament staff will provide a dual –copier/fax to assist with making these duties more efficient.
Responsibilities include carrying a 4’ standard (sign) inside the ropes for an entire round and updating the standard with each player’s score for the group during the round. A holster is provided to rest the standard in while walking the course.
Standard bearers are not allowed to use any electronic devices, including cell phones or iPods.
Volunteers must be at least 13 years old. Physically demanding.
* Must have knowledge of golf etiquette and have endurance and strength to walk 18 holes while carrying a standard. **Committee specific training will be provided prior to the event.
Responsibilities include distributing and replenishing product such as water, soda, and snacks throughout the course and clubhouse as needed. Physically demanding.
* Must be knowledgeable in golf etiquette, able to lift heavy objects, and able to operate a golf cart.
Assist the television network staff in production of telecast. Substantial golf knowledge is necessary; physically demanding.
Responsibilities include assisting Tournament Staff with general office duties, projects, and errands; answer phones; receive and log Tournament packages.
Begins the Wednesday before tournament week prior to Tournament and will run through end of Tournament.
* Must have basic computer skills.
Responsible for transporting players, staff, and VIPs to various locations (including hotel, airport, and private housing) in courtesy vehicles provided by the Tournament.
Shift Schedules – Sunday before tournament through Monday after tournament.
* Must be 25 years of age; provide a copy of your valid driver’s license; complete required driver information during volunteer registration.** Transportation volunteers may also be needed on the Saturday and Sunday before the Tournament and Monday after the Tournament.
Responsible for staffing the volunteer headquarters, handling uniform distribution and maintaining a comfortable working environment for the volunteers. Volunteers are needed during advance week for the distribution of uniforms to all volunteers. Exact dates/times will be given.
Responsibilities include marking each stroke, score, and statistic for each player in their assigned group on a wireless handheld palm device, reporting scores at the end of each hole to scoring central, and keeping standard bearers updated with current scores. Physically demanding.
Shifts are randomly assigned.
* Must be knowledgeable of golf etiquette, have fundamental knowledge of golf terms and be able to walk 18 holes. **Committee specific training will be provided prior to the event.