Autograph Policy: No autographs are permitted once a player begins a competitive round, Thursday-Sunday. A player may elect to sign autographs prior to or at the conclusion of their round.
On-site Restrictions: While preparing to attend the Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give, please observe the following restrictions:
- Cellular phones must be turned to silent on Tournament grounds.
- No coolers permitted on Tournament grounds. State liquor laws prohibit patrons from bringing their own alcoholic beverages. Beer is available at concession stands. Please be prepared to show proof of age. Patrons will not be allowed to leave the Tournament with open containers of alcoholic beverages. No outside food or beverages.
- No containers, large bags or backpacks are permitted on the grounds.
- No lawn chairs with arms will be premitted on the grounds
- No cameras or camcorders Thursday-Sunday (Tuesday and Wednesday cameras are allowed for personal use only).
- No noise producing electronic devices, TV’s, radios, etc.
- No weapons (regardless of permit), including, but not limited to: firearms, knives and any other item the Tournament deems unlawful or dangerous in its sole discretion.
No pets (other than service animals) are permitted to the grounds.
All purses and small bags are subject to search and unauthorized items will be confiscated.
Severe Weather: The LPGA Tour has sophisticated weather radar and lightning detection equipment on-site during Tournament Week, constantly monitoring the weather. In the event of thunderstorms, lightning, or other severe weather. “Weather Warning” information will be displayed on the scoreboards around the golf course. When these warnings appear, patrons are advised to take precautions and seek shelter even before play is suspended. If the siren sounds suspending play, seek shelter immediately.