Tickets to Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give Now Available Online
Tickets to the tournament’s expanded Grand Taste food event also available
Tickets to the 2018 Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give, held June 12-17, at Blythefield Country Club are now available online.
“The Meijer LPGA Classic has something for everyone in the community to enjoy,” said Cathy Cooper, Director of the Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give. “Every year, we strive to make this an event for families – not just golf fans – and our fifth year will be no different. We are officially inviting all families to come out and enjoy all that the tournament has to offer.”
General Admission Tickets
General Admission Tickets include general grounds access to the Meijer LPGA Classic. Public viewing bleacher seating and various concession areas are located throughout the course for spectators. Kids, ages 17 and under, will receive free admission with a ticketed adult.
- Daily tickets cost $10, and are valid any one day, Tuesday through Sunday.
- Weekly tickets cost $25, and are valid all week, Tuesday through Sunday.
Grand Taste at the Meijer LPGA Classic
The Grand Taste – known as the best food experience on any tour – will return to this year’s tournament week lineup at Blythefield Country Club from June 15-17. The upgraded ticket will include food and beverage samples from participating local restaurants, breweries and Meijer vendors.
New this year, organizers expanded the Grand Taste to include the addition of The Grand Taste Garden as a second venue. It will feature food, games and chef demonstrations, along with live music into the evening, following play on June 16 and June 17. This ticket will grant access to both Grand Taste locations and includes general admission access to the golf tournament.
- Single Day adult tickets cost $35 apiece, and are valid any one day, Friday through Sunday.
- Weekend passes cost $70 apiece, and are valid Friday through Sunday.
- Tickets for kids, ages 17 and under with a ticketed adult, cost $10 for a single day and $20 for the weekend.